Homes American Made Co. offers benefits for commercial building that goes above and beyond what commercial building owners expect from a commercial contractor.
Here are just a few differences:
1. Shorter construction time producing immediate labor and financing savings.
2. Higher quality construction with greater design possibilities.
3. Can build any time of year, winter and summer.
4. Superior resistance to fires, natural disasters, insects and molds resulting in lower maintenance and insurance costs.
5. Up to 30% less HVAC capacity resulting in lower equipment costs in heating and air conditioning.
6. 60% more insulation value than conventional built structures resulting in much lower operating costs.
7. Better soundproofing, which is especially valuable in theaters, schools and apartments.
8. Proven track record of multi-million dollar projects.
9. Experienced team player in developing positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, and clients.
10. Accurate project estimating prevents overspend and saves money through good planning.
11. Paperwork is managed efficiently to keep progress on or ahead of schedule, administrating contract documents for customers in order to procure financing for construction loans and working with financial institutions and title companies during the construction process.