• Ultra-Energy Efficient – The Quad-Lock system can reduce heating & cooling costs by up to 80% compared with wood construction.
• Durable – concrete structures can last for 100’s of years versus decades, with lower maintenance costs.
• Smart – Insurance premiums and HVAC costs can be lower for Quad-Lock homes and re-sale values are typically higher.
• Improved Indoor Air Quality – Quad-Lock ICF walls will not promote rot, mold or mildew. Reduced air infiltration allows better conditioning & allergen filtering of indoor air.
• Comfortable – consistent inside temperatures without cold spots or drafts.
• Peace & Quiet – with a 50% reduction in noise transfer compared to wood.
• Super Strong – Reinforced concrete homes can be designed to withstand many hurricane/tornado force winds and associated flying debris, keeping your family secure.
• Fire Resistant – Quad-Lock walls have a fire rating of up to 4 hours compared to only 1 hour for wood walls.
Give your customer the option between a stick built and Quad-Lock and get an edge on your competition. If your customers choose Quad-Lock, we will assist you with the Quad-Lock installation.
Experience first-hand these extra benefits for builders:
• Curved Walls and different ceiling elevations are as easy as straight walls and ceilings
• Fast tracks the schedule because it can be installed in any weather with in-house crews
• Produces a high quality wall that is more efficient and stronger than other wall systems.